NewBlue Audio Equalizers controls highs, lows and everything-in-between for your audio tracks. Boost, soften or remove ranges of tone in a variety of ways. This collection of 9 VST-compatible audio plugin filters delivers professional quality results using a simple, clean interface.
Adjust HighsAdjust Highs controls the level of high frequency sounds in the audio, much like the "treble tone" control in an audio receiver.
Adjust LowsAdjust Lows controls the level of low frequency sounds in the audio, much like the "bass tone" control in an audio receiver.
Filter SweepFilter Sweep applies a configurable sweeping filter to the audio.
Graphic EQGraphic EQ controls the filtering of the entire frequency spectrum with a panel of boost/cut controls
Parametric EQParametric EQ boosts or cuts sound at a specific frequency.
Remove HighsRemove Highs removes high frequency sounds.
Remove LowsRemove Lows removes low frequency sounds.
Filter SwirlSwirl creates a constantly changing atmospheric filter effect.
Tone EliminatorTone Eliminator isolates a particular sound and removes it from the mix.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
- 512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*nVidia GeForce or Quadro card that supports CUDA with driver 285.62 or newer, AMD/ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better with Catalyst 11.11 or newer, Intel HD is not supported.
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 +
- Adobe Premiere Elements** 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6, 7, and X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5, 7
- Grass Valley Edius 5/5.5, 6/6.5, 7
- Sony Vegas Pro 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
**Works in CPU mode.