NewBlue Stabilizer easily creates steady footage. A powerful analyzer searches through all frames, calculates frame-to-frame motion and realigns pictures so they appear smooth and jitter-free. Stabilizer is an intelligent, fast and simple to use video stabilization software plugin that gives you professional motion controls within an integrated workflow to deliver quality results you want, quickly.
- “SMARTracking” provides accurate and reliable motion detection, displacement, and rotation
- Intuitive controls set, emphasize, and fine tune motion preferences within video footage
- Intelligent motion control stabilizes the frame by repositioning the entire image to compensate, reducing camera shake and smoothing the object
- Border-fills give you a powerful suite of options
- Standard presets provide quick fixes for typical scenarios
- Resolution independent allows for multi-format rendering, including SD/DV, HD/HDTV
- Customize results during analysis and playback
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 +
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6, 7
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6
- Pinnacle Studio 10, 11, 12, 13, 14. Pinnacle 16 is not supported.
- Sony Vegas Pro 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)