Fix, transform, and manipulate your footage with these 6 collections
- Video Essentials VII
- Video Essentials VI
- Video Essentials V
- Video Essentials IV
- Video Essentials III
- Video Essentials II
- Video Essentials I
Add an artistic touch to your footage with these 5 collections
- Art Effects
- Film Effects
- Light Effects
- Motion Effects
- Paint Effects
Dynamically move your viewers from one scene to the next with these 6 collections
- 3-D Explosions
- 3-D Transformations
- Art Blends
- Light Blends
- Motion Blends
- Paint Blends
NewBlue Sampler Pack delivers 10 top-selling video effects and scene transition plugins in one convenient pack. We selected these plugins for their powerful and easy-to-use controls with first-time buyers in mind. NewBlue Sampler Pack presents streamlined controls that maintain important features and make them even easier to use.
ConfettiConfetti turns the first scene into bits of three-dimensional confetti that blow off the screen to reveal the second scene.
Pizza BoxesPizza Boxes breaks your scene into stacks of boxes and rotates them into a new image.
Detail EnhancerDetail Enhancer strengthens lines and edges in your video image, bringing out detail in a dull or foggy scene, resulting in a clearer picture.
TintTint gives you total control over tinting, color saturation and brightness to give your video the exact lights and colors you want.
Color MeltColor Melt morphs between two clips by expanding and softening the colors.
Air BrushAir Brush gives your scene a smooth, air brushed effect by smoothing colors while maintaining sharp edges.
SmearSmear blurs the first clip along a motion axis, then clears the blur to reveal the second clip.
Active CameraActive Camera simulates every variety of camera jitter, from agitated hand-held to jackhammer or a gentle train ride.
Water ColorWater Color repaints the video scene so that it resembles a water color painting as it blends into the next scene
Paper CollagePaper Collage remakes the video image into layers of colored paper.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Elements 9 +
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6, 7
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5, 7
- Avid Studio
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro/Plus /Premium* 17
- Pinnacle Studio 10 +
- Sony Vegas Pro 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)