Avid Media Composer 7.0 Advances Titling With NewBlue Titler Pro
SAN DIEGO, CA, November 21, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Editors purchasing or upgrading to Avid's Media Composer 7.0 are delighted to discover a full licensed copy of NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0 integrated in their NLE.
"NewBlue Titler Pro brings to Media Composer a much-needed, easy to use yet extremely powerful Titler," said Dan Lebental, ACE (Iron Man, Cowboys and Aliens, Thor: The Dark World), "filling a void in the world's most powerful NLE"
Media Composer, used to edit more top-tier content than any other nonlinear editing (NLE) solution, consistently sets the industry bar with every release. However, its titling components have not kept the pace with the rest of Media Composer, with its unparalleled workflows, background processing, and automation.
"Our editorial advisory board suggested that we look at NewBlue's titling software," said Rob D'Amico, Sr. Product Manager at Avid. "We found that Titler Pro delivered a smooth, Avid-integrated work flow for fast, animated visuals that are simply stunning."
NewBlue Titler Pro integrates inside Media Composer to create beautiful titles with ease directly in the editing work flow. With its drag-and-drop animations, editors can apply rich visual effects with or without key framing. The immersive 3D environment provides quick point and click editing to type, edit, and move 2D and 3D text elements, and visually overlays the edit in process, for immediate results.
NewBlue's extensive library of effects & transitions can be applied directly to titles to stretch, paint, glow, and shake titles - giving them a truly unique look.
"We are delighted to enter into the relationship with Avid to include Titler Pro with Media Composer 7. Editors will appreciate the way it complements Avid's fast workflow and powerful features" added Todor Fay, CEO of NewBlue.
Titler Pro 1.0 Features:
- Drag-and-drop animations allow you to apply rich animations without manual keyframing.
- 100% GPU-accelerated effects for real-time results in your NLE for previews and playbacks
- Import of images as textures so you can layer any JPG or PNG image onto your text or shapes.
- Advanced text animations, vectors, extrusions, and z-rotations to create feature-rich titles without the complexity
- 2D and 3D text layers to combine the benefits of raster effects and 3D animations into one stunning result
- Raster-based effects and transitions to create organic, beautiful looks like motion blur, light rays, and glow
- Animation-based effects and transitions allow you to move your composition through space character by character.
- True 3D space so you can move both 2D and 3D elements in a full-3D environment
- Credit tools to easily lay out justified credits and then apply animation for any kind of motion roll required
- Resolution independent projects so the same work can be used in a variety of aspects and resolutions
About NewBlue, Inc.
NewBlue, Inc. is a fast-growing provider of video enhancement tools and technologies that make artistic expression easier, faster, and more intuitive than ever. Founded in 2006, the NewBlueFX product line includes 13 video effects collections, 6 video transition collections, the Titler Pro titling solution, the primary and secondary color corrector, ColorFast, and 5 audio effects products boasting over 1500 presets in over 200 distinct video and audio plugins. NewBlue products are Mac and PC native plugins that integrate seamlessly with the industry's best non-linear editors, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, and Grass Valley EDIUS NewBlue is a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, California.