Part 5 of 24
• Instant Color Change Within Two Clicks Under 20 Seconds
Your producer just came into the bay in a snit: the car commercial you’re doing this morning has a glitch…the car that was shot is not the new color scheme your ad is supposed to be hyping, and the commercial is due yesterday.
Part 4 of 24
• Auto Tracking Blurs Using Chroma and Hue Speeds you Up!
You’re editing a crime show and suddenly a call from your producer: an interview subject has just gotten cold feet and wants to have their identity obscured. You could start the tedious manual keyframe blur tracking process, but that will take a while.Read More
Part 3 of 24
• Color Control And Three-Way Waveform Monitors All In One.
You have video from a dozen of different sources that are all over the place, and need a speedy luma and/or chroma adjustment along with a dependable waveform analyzer.Read More
Part 2 of 24
• Preset Splits Make Tedious Cropping And Positioning Instantaneous
• Unique Sliders With Stops Take Math And Guesswork Out Of Alignment
Part 1 of 24
In this blog series, 6-time Emmy winning editor Jonathan Moser reviews NewBlue’s arsenal of top problem solvers to save you time, money and the headaches of common post production problems…Read More