Get Started Fast with Titler Pro for AVID
Avid and NewBlue Help You Accelerate Your Workflow with an Included Titilng SolutionAvid has partnered with NewBlueFX to provide you with a free, high-quality titling experience. Titler Pro, an award-winning titling plugin, goes beyond Avid’s Title Tool by allowing you create titles with 4K footage. Quickly extrude text, import EPS graphics and much more. Titler Pro Is Really Included?If you own a perpetual license of Media Composer 8.4.1 (or higher), you have a perpetual license of Titler Pro 2.0 waiting for you to download from your Avid Application Manager.On the other hand, if you are an Avid subscription customer, you have a free subscription license to Titler Pro 2.5. However this license is only valid during your subscription to Media Composer. For more information about version 2.5, follow this link here.How Do I Install It?To download and install Titler Pro 2.0 or 2.5, open the Avid Media Composer application manager. Navigate to the Apps tab and under “plug-ins” you’ll see “NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 & 2.5.” Select the “download” button to begin downloading the product. Based on your license, you will receive the applicable version for your account.
What Titler Pro 2 Has To Offer
- Performance Enhancements: Accelerate your workflow with an updated render engine. Make main titles and lower thirds faster and more efficiently using your computer’s resources to the fullest.
- Custom 3D Bevels: Create unique bevels on any style layer to bring substance to your titles.
- EPS File Import: Import vector files and manipulate them in 3D space. Then add extrusion to give your elements substance.
- Full Background Video Playback: View your title in real time over your background footage directly in Titler Pro.
Getting Started with Titler Pro
Follow Kevin McAuliffe as he shows you how to get started with Titler Pro in Media composer with this short tutorial series.
- Episode 1: Learn the fundamentals of using NewBlue Titler Pro within Avid Media Composer.
- Episode 2: See how to use Titler’s Flexible options for character sizing and position.
- Episode 3: Discover how to Add style to text objects in 2D or 3D using the library of pre-set styles.
- Episode 4: Automatically change template duration to the current edit with the Elastic Timeline feature.
In case you want more resources…
- Textures and Bevels: Learn the basics of applying textures and bevels to your titles for a more substantive look.
- EPS Vector Import: Discover how easy it is to use Titler Pro 2’s EPS Vector Import function.
- Lighting and Wide Angle: See how lighting and wide angle controls can help you create epic titles.
- Keyframing for Beginners: Learn how to leverage Titler’s keyframing with this quick keyframing crash-course.
Need Additional Help?Need more? Check out our in-depth Titler Pro Help File for a complete overview of Titler Pro. From creating simple paragraphs to full 3D workspace comprehension.
Still have questions? Contact us at [email protected]