See the difference
with NewBlue ColorFast
Luminance Range allows you to adjust the set points for the Shadows, Midtones, and Highlights of your video.
Skin Preservation allows you to select a skin tone and eliminate it from being affected by secondary color correction.
Primary Color Correction
A quick and easy way to fix color balance. Primary Color Correction also adjusts saturation, exposure, brightness, and film gamma to quickly get the look you want with one tool.
ColorFast works seamless inside your favorite NLE, such as Avid, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Vegas and more.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+