Premiere Pro Transitions For Every Frame
From Cartoonr Plus to Color Wash, Neon Lights to Metallic, Shake to Shredder, you'll captivate your audience
with this comprehensive collection of unique, stylized Premiere Pro transitions for every mood or circumstance.
Energize Your Transitions
Add a dose of momentum to otherwise plain transitions with bold, energized movement. Perfect for action-packed footage, our motion transitions push your audience into the next scene.
- Jolt, rattle and smear from clip to clip with Shake and Smear.
- Blur and pan rays dramatically across the scene with Zoom.
- Add Twirl to twist and swirl images into a blur that unravels to reveal the next scene.
- Use the new Attack and Release function to precisely control the motion of your cuts.
Whether you want to display a product or add emphasis to an object, you'll find wide variety of 3D transitions to join your shots. Take a look at a few of our favorites:
- 3D Blow Apart: Break, burst and shred between scenes with this action-packed plugin.
- 3D Checkerboard: Shuffle, collapse and stack one scene away, then introduce the next.
- 3D Grid Explosion: Smash, splinter and shatter an image to reveal the next scene underneath.
- 3D Louvers: Blend, flip and bounce between clips for transitions with dimensional range.
Match Your Design Direction
Transitions 3 Ultimate delivers dozens of creative transitions that add character to your project. Choose from different artistic styles that match your video's design direction.
- Add halo-like auras and glows to transition into dream sequences with Halovision Plus or Plasma Glow.
- Transition between clips like an engineer's sketch or a painter's drawing with Sketch, Cartoonr Plus or Water Color.
- Create a painterly feel with Oil or Paper Collage for a vivid, fresh approach.
Transitions Ultimate Tutorials
Dive deeper into what you can do with Transitions Ultimate with these helpful tutorial videos.
Transitions 3 Ultimate Walkthrough
Learn everything you need to know about Transitions 3 Ultimate from installation to customization with this in-depth walkthrough.
60 Second Studio | Light Ring
Ian Stark shows you how to use the Ice Ring preset found in Roll from the Transitions collection.
Blog Posts About Transitions Ultimate
Read more about Transitions Ultimate in this selection of blog posts.
Transitions Will Keep Your Story Moving. See How.
Transitions 3 Ultimate comes with 37 plugins and 400 presets of light, color, motion and more to move your audience from scene to scene. Take a few minutes to watch this informative tutorial and learn how to get the most out of Transitions 3 Ultimate.
25+ Reasons Why You Need Transitions 3 Ultimate
Looking for the best transitions plugin? When we reimagined NewBlueFX, we seized the opportunity to greatly improve our transitions plugins. In fact, you’ll find over 25+ improvements in NewBlue Transitions 3 Ultimate. Let’s take a look at a few reasons why every editor needs this comprehensive suite.
Top 35 Video Transitions That Will Move Your Audience
All NLE’s come with some from of basic blends, fades or wipes. But what do you do when you need something more exciting? Use NewblueFX Transitions 3 Ultimate, full or rolls, blurs, twist, zooms and more this collection will ensure that what ever the project is you will have the right transitions.
Recommended System Requirements
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
500 MB minimum hard-disk space for installation
OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 or later
Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
NewBlue Titler Pro 2+
Magix Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
Magix Video Pro X & Vegas Movie Studio
Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
Adobe Premiere CC
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8