NewBlue® Releases New Motion Packs for its Breakthrough Titling Application
New Kinetic and Fluid motion packs make motion graphics accessible for any editor with remarkable new text and image animations in Titler Pro.
October 20, 2015, San Diego CA-- Production-proven video special effects, transitions and titling technology company NewBlue®, Inc. announced the release of the Kinetic and Fluid motion packs for their popular video titling software plugin, NewBlue Titler Pro™. Providing video editors fun, dynamic and go-to video title animations with more than 250 presets and 32 templates to choose from, the new Kinetic and Fluid motion packs deliver efficiency, versatility and variety to video editors.
With fresh, animations and designs templates, the Kinetic and Fluid motion packs offer video editors the ability to create 2D and 3D animated titles found currently in leading motion picture, news and marketing productions. Titler Pro users can quickly drag and drop an animation from the project library and bring their title to life directly inside their video editing software.
The Kinetic and Fluid motion packs are compatible with Titler Pro 2, Titler Pro 3 and Titler Pro 4, the award-winning video plugin for Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Vegas and more.
“Our new Kinetic and Fluid motion packs, allow any editor of any skill level to create cutting-edge titles demanded by today’s ever-evolving market,” explains Todor Fay, CEO. “Now video editors can extend the power of Titler Pro with dynamic text animations as easy as drag and drop."
Each of the new Kinetic and Fluid motion packs for Titler Pro includes the following key features and benefits:
- 8 rich drag-and-drop animations
- 16 professionally designed templates
- Over 100 preset animations
- Animate both 2D and 3D text and shapes
- Fully customizable animations
- Titler Pro 2.0, Titler Pro 3 and Titler Pro 4 support
- Apply rich animations for dynamic titles without the need for manual keyframing
- Recreate complex and popular motion graphic looks quickly inside Titler Pro
- Design and save your own templates or choose from 16 editable built-in templates
- Mix and match for multi-dimensional animations.
- Compatible with all levels of video quality, including HD, 4K, 5K and beyond.
Feature Levels, Pricing and Availability
NewBlue offers the new Kinetic and Fluid motion packs at 3 pricing options:
- Kinetic or Fluid motion pack ($59), which includes 8 animations, 16 built-in templates and over 100 presets - plus a 90-day subscription to Titler Pro 4 (a $49 value). Kinetic and Fluid motion packs ($99), which includes 16 animations and 32 built-in templates - plus a 180-day subscription to Titler Pro 4 (a $99 value).
- Kinetic and Fluid motion packs ($99), which includes 16 animations and 32 built-in templates - plus a 180-day subscription to Titler pro 4 (a $99 value).
- Titler add-on 4-pack ($179), which features a choice fo four collections, including the new Kinetic and Fluid collections, GraphPax, Highline, OnAir, PowerMotion or PrimeTime Collections. This also includes a 180-day trial to titler Pro 4 (a $99 value).
The Kinetic and Fluid motion packs for Titler Pro are available at: https://www.newbluefx.com/motion
About Titler Pro 4
NewBlue Titler Pro 4 empowers artists to create dynamic 3D text animation quickly and easily inside of their NLE of choice. It includes 40+ built in styles and enables users to create their own using Titler Pro's innovative, workflow-enhancing interface. Plus, Titler Pro integrates all NewBlueFX plugins for a quick, useful way to develop stylized titles, lower thirds and end credits.
About NewBlue, Inc.
Delivering innovative, production-proven video effects, transitions and titling technologies since 2006, NewBlue, Inc. provides video editing solutions to filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company’s NewBlueFX line features an extensive product portfolio of video effects, transitions and titling products which integrate directly into non-linear editing platforms, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro, Black Magic Da Vinci Resolve, Grass Valley Edius and Sony Vegas. Its flagship titling tool, Titler Pro, provides real-time, flexible and NLE-integrated motion graphics authoring and is available for desktop NLEs, as well as Telestream Wirecast. Privately held, NewBlue is located in San Diego, California.
Media Contact: [email protected]
NewBlue, NewBlueFX and Make the Cut are registered trademarks and Titler Pro, Titler Pro 4 and Quick Edit are trademarks of NewBlue, Inc. All rights reserved. All other names are trademarks of their respective holders.