Elevate Your Broadcasts with Dynamic Graphics
Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics. Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable on-air graphics solution for sports, live media, corporate events and more.
Deliver Unlimited Graphics
Display unlimited layers of 3D animated graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI® or 4K-SDI key/fill. Experience real-time playout and gain more control over your graphics with TriCaster® macro controls, automated graphic sequencing, data search tools, hotkey functions and more.
Titler Live 4 Broadcast Walkthrough
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Broadcast introduces new workflows to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly - empowering you to design, set up, and playout your graphics in one complete broadcast solution.
Drag and drop included design templates onto your playlist or import your own designs from Adobe® Photoshop® or After Effects®. Flexibly edit text, color and images right in the Edit/Preview window.
Easily connect data to your graphics to streamline your set up. Drag and drop data inputs or variables onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
Experience faster playout with an enhanced render engine. Quickly make animated updates to your graphics on the fly. Deliver unlimited simultaneous graphics on up to 16 channels.
BuzzFeed leverages Titler Live 4 Broadcast with NewTek TriCaster®.
Integrate with Leading Solutions
Seamlessly work with leading NDI and SDI-based streaming solutions including Wirecast®, NewTek™, Broadcast Pix™, EVS®, Lumantek, vMix®, Blackmagic Design®, Roland®, Panasonic® and more.
Connect to Your Data
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic graphics for any broadcast. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live. Even control your graphics with our powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your data.
Spreadsheets & More
- Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
- Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
- Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls.
- Engage your audience with comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
- Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Quickly queue your most relevant comments and posts into a custom social playlist.
Scoreboards & Statistics
- Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast.
- Access Stat Crew statistics inputs to bring in real-time player, team and game stats.
- Stat Crew statistics inputs support football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey.
Leverage Any Design
Import existing graphics from any design source, including Adobe® Photoshop® and After Effects® or customize ready-to-use designs in the Title Designer. Deliver 3D animated main titles, tables, lower thirds, crawls, bugs, scoreboards, statistics, social content and more.
Experience Powerful Graphics
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Automated sequencing & looping
- Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode NEW
- Hotkey functionality NEW
- Data search & select tool NEW
- TriCaster® macro control
- Remote operation over NDI
- Network tally support
- 16 channels
- Unlimited graphics per channel
- Unlimited graphics per playlist
- 4K-SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
- PNG sequence support NEW
- Watch Folder
- NewTek® Airsend
- API support NEW
- Excel® spreadsheets NEW
- Spreadsheet table support NEW
- Stat Crew® statistics - football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey NEW
- Stat Crew® scoreboards
- Daktronics® scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- Facebook Live comment polling
- Facebook Live reaction polling
- Twitter tweets
- YouTube Live chats
- Stream Labels
- Text files
- RSS feeds
- CSV spreadsheets
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Native 4K resolution
- Adobe® After Effects® import
- Adobe® Photoshop® import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages NEW
- Social media & polling packages NEW
- Tables NEW
- Lower thirds NEW
- Crawls NEW
- Main titles
- Motion bugs
Elevate Your Broadcasts
Streamline your workflows and deliver the next generation of on-air graphics with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable graphics solution equipped for sports, new media, corporate events and more.
Compatibility & Requirements
|- Any switcher with NDI inputs|
|- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs|
|- Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)||- Any switcher or server solution with PNG sequence inputs|
- Mac OS X v 10.10 or later or Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB drive space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable dedicated graphics card with a minimum 1GB VRAM (2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD)