Elevate Your Broadcasts with Dynamic Graphics
Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics. Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value
with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable on-air graphics solution.
Leverage Unlimited 4K Graphics
Deliver unlimited layers of 3D animated graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI® or 4K-SDI key/fill. Experience real-time playout and gain more control over your graphics with TriCaster® macro controls, automated graphic sequencing, data search tools, hotkey functions and more.
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Broadcast features new workflows and controls to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly.
Quickly add input-driven designs to your playlist. Easily control which input is connected to a design to fit any workflow.
Drag and drop variable connections onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
Flexibly edit text, color and images directly in a design and quickly preview your changes before taking them live.
Integrate with Leading Solutions
Seamlessly work with leading streaming solutions including Wirecast®, NewTek™, Broadcast Pix™, EVS®, Lumantek, vMix®, Blackmagic Design®, Roland®, Panasonic® and more.
Connect to Your Data
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic on-air graphics for any broadcast. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live. Even control your graphics with a powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your data.
Spreadsheets & More
- Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
- Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
- Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls.
- Engage your audience with comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
- Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Quickly queue your most relevant comments and posts into a custom social playlist.
Scoreboards & Statistics
- Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast.
- Leverage Stat Crew statistics to bring in real-time player, team and game stats.
- Stat Crew statistics inputs are currently available for football, soccer and volleyball.
Leverage Any Design
Import existing graphics from any design source, including Adobe® Photoshop® and After Effects®, or customize ready-to-use designs in the Title Designer. Deliver stunning tables, lower thirds, crawls, motion bugs, main titles, scoreboards, game statistics, live social media and more.
Experience Powerful Features
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Automated sequencing & looping
- Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode NEW
- Hotkey functionality NEW
- Data search & select tool NEW
- TriCaster® macro control
- Remote operation over NDI
- Network tally support
- 16 channels
- Unlimited graphics per channel
- Unlimited graphics per playlist
- 4K-SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
- PNG sequence support NEW
- Watch Folder
- NewTek® Airsend
- Excel® spreadsheets NEW
- Spreadsheet table support NEW
- XML files NEW
- Stat Crew® statistics - football, soccer, volleyball NEW
- Stat Crew® scoreboards
- Daktronics® scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- Facebook Live comment polling
- Facebook Live reaction polling
- Twitter tweets
- YouTube Live chats
- Stream Labels
- Text files
- RSS feeds
- CSV spreadsheets
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Native 4K resolution
- Adobe® After Effects® import
- Adobe® Photoshop® import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages NEW
- Social media & polling packages NEW
- Tables NEW
- Lower thirds NEW
- Crawls NEW
- Main titles
- Motion bugs
Elevate Your Broadcasts
Streamline your workflows and deliver the next generation of on-air graphics with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable graphics solution.
Compatibility & Requirements
|Any switcher with NDI inputs|
|Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs|
|Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)|
|Any switcher or server solution with PNG sequence inputs|
Mac OS X v 10.10 or later or Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD) 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD) 1.82 GB hard-disk space for installation
OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 1GB VRAM 2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD