Transform Your Live Productions
Titler Live 4 Complete combines the power of Titler Live 4 Present, Social and Sport to bring your live productions to the next level. Connect to your spreadsheet, social media, and scoreboard data plus deliver two layers of 3D animated graphics.
Access 2 Channels of Graphics
Leverage two layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics for corporate events, social streaming, sports or any live production on up to 2 channels of NDI® or SDI key/fill.
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Complete features new workflows and controls to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly. Flexibly design, set up, and playout your graphics in one complete solution.
Drag and drop included design templates onto your playlist or import your own designs from Adobe® Photoshop®. Flexibly edit text, color and images right in the Edit/Preview window.
Easily connect data to your graphics to streamline your set up. Drag and drop data inputs or variables onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
Experience faster playout with an enhanced render engine. Quickly make animated updates to your graphics on the fly. Deliver one live graphic on up to 2 channels for two simultaneous graphics.
Work with Leading Solutions
Flexibly integrate with leading streaming solutions including Wirecast®, NewTek™, Broadcast Pix™, EVS®, Lumantek, vMix®, Blackmagic Design®, Roland®, Panasonic® and more.
Connect to Your Data
Easily connect to your data to prepare dynamic on-air graphics for any live production. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live.
Spreadsheets & More
- Streamline your productions with on-air graphics driven from leading data sources.
- Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
- Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls.
- Engage your audience with comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
- Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Queue your most relevant comments and posts into a custom social playlist.
Scoreboards & Clocks
- Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast.
- Leverage dedicated scoreboard controllers to drive scores for all your games.
- Access all-new graphics packages. Includes scoreboards, lower thirds, stat cards and more.
Customize Your Designs
Bring in your existing graphics from Adobe® Photoshop® or customize ready-to-use designs in the intuitive Title Designer. Deliver stunning tables, lower thirds, crawls, motion bugs, main titles, scoreboards, live social media and more.
Experience Powerful Graphics
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode NEW
- Hotkey functionality NEW
- Remote operation over NDI
- Network tally support
- 2 channels
- 1 graphic per channel
- 15 graphics per playlist
- SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
- Watch Folder
- NewTek® Airsend
- Excel® spreadsheets NEW
- Spreadsheet table support NEW
- Stat Crew® scoreboards
- Daktronics® scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- Facebook Live comment polling
- Facebook Live reaction polling
- Twitter tweets
- YouTube Live chats
- Text files
- RSS feeds
- CSV spreadsheets
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Adobe® Photoshop® import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages NEW
- Social media & polling packages NEW
- Tables NEW
- Lower thirds NEW
- Crawls NEW
- Main titles
- Motion bugs
Transform Your Live Productions
Bundle the power of Titler Live 4 Present, Social and Sport to bring your live productions to the next level and deliver two layers of dynamic on-air graphics.
Compatibility & Requirements
|- Any switcher with NDI inputs|
|- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs|
|- Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)|
- Mac OS X v 10.10 or later or Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.16 GB drive space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable dedicated graphics card with a minimum 1GB VRAM (2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD)