Note: This section covers activation of the retail version of NewBlue TitlerPro. If you have received TitlerPro as a bundled product, then this information is not applicable to you.
You may install NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 on as many computers as you like. By default, it runs in Trial mode (there is no time limit to the Trial) and places a watermark in the video scene.
When you purchase NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0, you receive a registration key, which you use to Activate the license.
You can also Transfer the license from one computer to another.
If you have not yet purchased or activated NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0, you will be reminded when the preview screen shows a watermark with the NewBlueFX logo. To activate or purchase NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0, open Titler Pro and, go to the "Help" menu, and choose the "Activate" option.
This opens the Activate dialog.
If you already have purchased the NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 collection, type in your serial number and choose one of the following options:
- If you have purchased a serial number and your computer is connected to the internet, click Activate to activate automatically.
- If you have a purchased serial number but your computer is disconnected from the internet, click Manually Activate toactivate manually.
- If you want to purchase the product, click Buy Now to Purchase and activate NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 via the Internet.
- To continue to evaluate NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0, click Continue with Trial.
Automatic Internet Activation
Automatic activation is quick and easy if you have already purchased the product and are now ready to activate it.
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet. Automatic activation cannot occur without an Internet connection.
2. Locate your serial number. You should have received this in the order confirmation email.
3. Copy and paste the serial number into the text box.
4. Click the Activate button.
The dialog box closes and the Trial button is removed from the control window.
If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you manually activate NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 by using a second, Internet-connected, computer to manage the activation. If you computer is connected to the internet and you wish to do a manual activation, simply disconnect from the internet before starting the activation program.
If you prefer automatic activation, temporarily connect your project computer to the Internet to take advantage of Automatic Activation. Once the software is activated, you no longer require an Internet connection.
1.Paste the serial number into the text box.
2. Click on the Manually Activate... button.
3. This opens the Manual Product Activation Wizard which will walk you through activating your software using another computer.
4. Choose Activate using a different computer that has web access and click on Next.
The Wizard creates an Installation ID.
5. If possible, save the Installation ID to a flash card or USB drive or write it down.
6. On your Internet connected computer, set your web browser to http://activate.esellerate.net
7. Enter the Installation ID and click Submit.
The web page will generate an Activation Key for you.
8. Copy the Activation Key and enter it in the Manual Activation Wizard on the first computer.
9. Click on the Activate button to finish.
Purchase and Activate
If you have not yet purchased NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0, you can purchase and activate it in one simple online operation.
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet. (Purchase and Activation cannot occur without an Internet connection.)
2. Click the Buy Now button.
A web page opens and walks you through the purchase.
3. When finished, be sure to print your order receipt.
You will also receive an order confirmation via email. If you do not receive the order confirmation, please check your spam folder to see if it accidentally went there. Keep this in a safe place. If you ever transfer the software to another machine, you need the serial number to register on the new machine.
If the purchase was successful, the dialog goes away, the Trial button is removed from the control window, and the NewBlueFX watermark disappears from your video.
The order page may give you the option of purchasing other products that are currently in Trial mode so you can purchase them all at once. When activation is complete, the other products may still display the Trial button. If so, exit the application and rerun to properly activate all of your purchases.
Deactivate / Transfer Your License
Your license has a limited set of activations. However, if you would like to transfer your license to another computer, you can do so without any limitation. Each time you transfer, first Deactivate on the current computer, then install and Activate on the second machine.
1. Open Titler Pro, go to the "Help" menu, and then choose the "Deactivate" option.
2. Click Deactivate to remove your license from this computer. This frees up the license allocation so you can then install it on another computer.
3. Then, walk through the process of installing and Activating on the second computer.
Be sure that your computer is connected to the internet when deactivating, or it won't succeed.